VACC and TACC will recognise the achievements of apprenticeship graduates and present awards to outstanding apprentices from across Victoria and Tasmania as part of the annual Automotive Industry Awards.
The following awards will also be presented:
- Outstanding 1st Year Apprentice
- Outstanding 2nd Year Apprentice
- Outstanding 3rd Year Apprentice
- Outstanding Trainee
- Progressive Excellence – VACC
- Progressive Excellence – TACC
- President’s Award – VACC Apprentice of the Year
- President’s Award – TACC Apprentice of the Year
VACC and TACC field managers nominate each individual apprentice award winner based on merit that includes policy and procedure adherence, teamwork, commitment, and talent.
We welcome all members to attend this landmark industry celebration to recognise our award winners – the best of the best in the automotive industry – and acknowledge VACC and TACC Automotive Apprenticeships award winners and graduating apprentices.
President’s Awards – VACC Apprentice of the Year and TACC Apprentice of the Year:
Outstanding 1st, 2nd and 3rd Year Apprentice:
To be confirmed
VACC and TACC Progressive Excellence Awards: